Feeling the love

Jul 14, 2010

Thanks to Kate Singleton of Art Hound for my first official interview on the internet!  It's been a joy getting to know Kate the past year.  I follow her art blog daily and appreciate her insight on classic to contemporary art.

This past week, I've also had my art featured in three different treasuries on Etsy.  I was so inspired by  everyone's collections, I decided to create my own treasury.  It was a lot of fun; it reminded me of my retail buying days! To see the entire collection, go here

3 comments:

belinda marshall said...

it's beautiful Cathy + i feel honored to be in your first collection! thankyou :)
off to read the interview.

annekata said...

Just read the interview! I really enjoyed learning more about your work process and get to know you a bit better.

Galit said...

I also love geometry in art, design and fashion.
This is a beautiful collection!
I enjoyed discovering some beautiful finds here!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...