My art headed to the Lone Star State

Sep 10, 2010


We Are 1976 is an indie focused retail, studio, and gallery space in the trendy Henderson area of Dallas, Texas.  They carry a cornucopia of home goods and current art.  I spotted these bento beauties on their website and am absolutely in love with the retro design.  I just might have to pick up a couple for my daughters. 


This week, I shipped off a stack of my art prints to the Dallas shop.  Sometimes I find packaging art precarious.  I worry about the slightest bend, so I tend to overcompensate.  In this case, I used more than enough twine.  At least I had fun playing around with the design!

If you happen to be in the Dallas area, I'd love to hear about your visit to We Are 1976.  And let me know what you think about the prints!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...