Sneak Peek of new work

Apr 16, 2011


In the next 60 days, my plan is to kick out 40 new originals.  A lofty goal, I know! This was week one, and I'm proud to say I finished four new pieces (three of the works shown above).  Hopefully, I'll finish the fifth work this weekend.

The new work is for two upcoming art events.  The first event is the Rieke Art Fair on May 1, which is a fundraiser for a local Portland public school.  There are a total of 29 participating vendors, including Jill Bliss whose beautiful art is on the promotional flyer.  I'll be bringing my prints along with my originals to the event. 


The second event is a featured artist show at Tilde in July.  The mixed media work on the left (in the first picture) will be part of the show.  There is an artist reception on Friday, July 1 from 6 - 9p.  As we get closer to this date, I'll be sure to "reveal" more pieces for the event. 

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You can totally do it! In November I made 60 originals in 30 days -- your work looks more involved than mine, but I know you can do it. I look forward to seeing what you create!

prettylittlethieves said...

oh wow! i'm looking forward to all your new work!

HomeCollection. said...

oh i love the 2 on the right!

jessica ann said...

Wonderful goal, I've been thinking of doing 100 new pieces in the next 100 days. So I'll keep you on my list as an inspiration for completion!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...