available work

Oct 28, 2013

Just as things are starting to slow down a bit (as of yesterday), the holiday season is upon us.  I'm currently working on new products for my Etsy shop, including notecards and a 2014 calendar.  Looking back at my blog posts, I realized that it's been awhile since I've shared my latest original paintings and weavings.  So here's a list of the new and available work. 

Hood, mixed media on wood panel, 16 x 20 inches.
This piece had been hanging in Portland's popular ice cream shop, Salt and Straw, for the month of September, so it should smell like yummy dairy goodness.  (I may be a little lactose intolerant, but I'll never admit it when it comes to gourmet ice cream.)

The painting is of Mt. Hood, a favorite subject of mine.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but the little dots in the sky are gold, like thousands of twinkling stars.  Hood is currently available in my Big Cartel shop, along with these two new weavings:


Smaller works are uploaded into my Etsy shop.  I currently have available 12 originals priced at $35 - $90, including these three pieces:

Enchant, mixed media on wood panel, 5 x 7 inches.
Red Sky, acrylic, ink and gouache on wood panel, 5 x 5 inches.
one fine day, mixed media on wood panel, 5 x 7 inches.
A heads up.  The pricing of my art will increase soon.  So you may want to snatch up a one-of-kind piece at a super affordable price ($35!).  

7 comments:

Annie said...

That 1st painting is so gorgeous!!! Those colors are amazing!

Caitlin said...

So gorgeous! I can see why it would be perfect in an ice cream shop!

lamina@do a bit said...

WOW Gorgeous! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

"One Fine Day" seems to be calling my name :) "Arrow Creek" is amazing and "Sea Anemones" is so playful...very nice.

Cathy said...

Thanks, ladies! Caitlin, I was thinking that the mountain kinda looked like a heap of ice cream : )

Brittan said...

As always your work is amazing!
I truly love your weavings! I hope you are still creating them when we finally move to a place that has more space for me to hang things (or space in general, ha!)
Best of luck, you are truly talented and I appreciate you style!

xo
Brittan

Jane Hinchliffe said...

Oooo, lovely work Cathy. Just come across your site via The Blackbird Sings...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...